As a longtime member of the oldest and most numerous business association in the country, the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, TimelProekt recognizes the benefits of its membership in the Macedonian Energy Association (MEA) that operates within the Chamber:
- exchange of information of common interest with other MEA members;
- networking and collaboration with other domestic companies as well as opportunities for international cooperation in the energy sector;
- opportunities for organized participation on seminars, congresses and other events as well as on the energy markets in the country and abroad;
- opportunities to address issues of mutual concern that the energy companies face;
- review of laws’ and other regulations proposals, giving opinions and raising initiatives for adoption or amendments of Energy Laws, etc.
TimelProekt is also a member of the MAKO CIGRE association that acts in the field of power engineering for more than 20 years, aiming to connect the academic community, industry and other stakeholders and initiate exchange of knowledge and experiences between them.
The objective of TimelProekt’s membership in these prestigious associations is unambiguous – to provide professional and quality services to its clients.