Timelproekt provides a wide range of transmission and distribution line design services. Our extensive experience and knowledge in the utility industry gives us a unique understanding of transmission/distribution issues. Timelproekt transmission engineers have designed more than 1200 kilometers of transmission and distribution lines and associated foundations, including complex designs adapted to some of rugged terrain in Macedonia.
We use a computer software for the design and analysis of transmission and distribution lines from 10-kV concrete poles to 400-kV lattice steel towers.
Our scope of services includes:
- Overhead and underground electric utility infrastructure designing
- Power distribution system designing services
- Design of foundations
- Line designing, conductor sag and tension charts according to IEC standards
- Desiging of transmission and distribution line upgrades and modifications, reconductoring
- Designing of cable replacement projects
Selected references: (proekti)