- Ilovitza Project – Engineering for Transmission Network Connection – Preparation of Basic Project Designs for power supply of the mine and obtain construction permit and technical documentation for construction; Client: Euromax Resources DOO Skopje
- Preparation of Detailed design for reconstruction of OHTL 110-kV “Bitola – Prilep” – on steal polygonal poles
- Preparation of Detailed design project for reconstruction of TL 2×110-kV “Skopje1 – Miladinovci” – on steal polygonal poles
- Preparation of Basic/Detailed design project for TL 2×110-kV “Bitola3 – Bitola4”
- Trans-Balkan Power Line Project – Design and construction of two electric power lines connecting the existing electric power transmission systems of Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria and associated substations; Client: Harza Engineering Company, U.S.A.; U.S. Trade and Development Agency (TDA)
- Technical documentation (including Basic and Detailed Design) for new 110 kV cable line TETO Skopje – SS 400/110 kV Skopje 4. Client: TETO Skopje AD
- Power Connection Studies and Designs to Small Hydro Power Plants in Macedonia; Client: EVN Macedonia AD
Note: Complete list of references available upon request.