We combine our knowledge of policy and finance with strong technical expertise in designing and implementing energy management projects.
In the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Resources sector, TimelProekt provides the following services:
- Advising services to government institutions on strategic approaches for rationalizing energy use through promotion of market transformation initiatives that emphasizes public-private partnership and alliances;
- Preparation of preliminary, simplified, and full assessments for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects;
- Installation of Energy Management Systems (EMS) in various types of industrial companies;
- Energy auditing of buildings and industrial plants;
- Identification of most effective energy efficiency measures and preparation of energy efficiency project documentation for manufacturing companies;
- Preparation of project documentation for energy efficiency refurbishments of public and residential buildings;
- Design of new (generation and power distribution designs for hydro power plants including plant control and protection systems), and rehabilitation of existing hydroelectric projects;
- Preparation of technical documentation for installation of PV systems;
- Preparation of technical documentation for installation of wind turbines
We also emphasize linkages with the financial community to promote investment of energy efficiency projects at both, the state and project level. Our understanding of the sector allows us to view each assignment in an integrated way, developing a multifaceted approach to resolving issues.